Register/Submit: 23 August 2010
Registration fee: 60$
Each year, Landscape Ontario holds a juried competition to recognize excellence among its members. The program is open to Active and Interim members only.
Categories for entry are:
Outstanding Display of Plant Material:
1. Deciduous shrubs and/or Trees
2. Annuals and/or Perennials 3. Evergreens and/or broadleaf
4. Your specialty: Plant material your business is noted for
5. New Varieties: annuals and/or Perennials
Outstanding Display of Goods:
6. Outstanding display of giftware
7. Outstanding display of hardgoods
8. Outstanding display of seasonal goods
Other Merchandising Techniques:
9. Creative P.o.P. area (Cash register or immediate surrounding area)
10. Outstanding Promotional Event
11. Outstanding Print advertising (Company ID may be displayed. Please mail 3 copies of print ad to Landscape Ontario Awards, 7856 Fifth Line S, Milton, ON L9T 2X8)
12. Outstanding Web site development. Use your web address as the title of your submission. (Please include 1-3 images featuring art from your web site for use on a plaque, or in a presentation)
Permanent Display Gardens:
13. Under 500 sq. ft.
14. Over 500 sq. ft.
To find out more information click here