Eligible: students, professionals
Register/Submit: 12 September 2010
Registration fee: none
1) Only one submission per member.
2) Planting Plan must have been designed and drawn by the Land8 member entering the submission.
3) Planting plan must be for a real project, however, it does not have to be installed.
1) Planting Plan must fit onto one page including plant schedule
2) Submit you planting plan by uploading it to "My Photos" in your Folio.
3) The image that you upload must be a minimum of 800x1200p and the plant names should be legible at %100 zoom.
4) Include a maximum of a 250 word project summary in the "Description" box including the city and state of the project.
5) !VERY IMPORTANT! Copy and paste the following phrase into the "Tags" line: Land8__Plant_Contest_2010
1) Submissions will first be voted for by Land8 members between July 12th and September 12th
2) The 3 projects with the most votes (all of which will be winners) will then be judged at the Land8 Happy Hour during the ASLA Annual Meeting in Washington, DC.
To find out more information click here